Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's one helluva' city. (Part 1)

OMGLYKEHAIGUYS. IDONOTMISSYOULYKESHITS :'D

kidding.

I'm sitting in an electrical hazard here. So many wires O.O with laptops fighting for one thing: INTERNET ACCESS. Ain't that the truth.

I do not want to go back to school. I hate school. HAHA. But Hill says it's important, so I'll attend for the sake of going to college and university and finally studying something I WANT TO WITHOUT BEING FORCED. (b-.-)b

Joyce is next to me now. HAHAHAHAHAHA. saying "NONONONONONONONO, don't type that!" XD

It's raining now, which might lead to a power failure. Sabah has a knack for power failures. Just last night, the power tripped. And a few nights ago, we suffered the same thing. Nevertheless, our BBQ party continued with the power of CANDLE LIGHTS!! :O ROFLLMAO.

I had the bestest Christmas present EVER this year!! No, Jarrod. It's not guitar hero. Though my aunty and uncle contributed funds towards it, because they couldn't find me a Christmas present. XD heh.

Anyway, guess before scrolling down PLS. (I mentioned it in one of my posts.)
.
.
.
.
.You're getting close. XD
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
Letters to a Young Sister :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD












The book. Not the guy ah. XD







I remember being given the present and screaming: OMG!!! IT'S TEH BOOK!!! IT'S THAT BOOK!!! *kisses the wrapping paper and falls to the ground hugging it*

Then giving a littele speech of how I love the world. It went like this.

"OMG. I LOVE YOU WHO GAVE ME THIS PRESENT! LOVELOVELOVE. *aunty darline says what about me? T.T* I LOVE YOU TOO. YOU KNOW WHAT? I LOVE THE WHOLE WORLD!! -frolics-"

I'd recommend the book if you ever come across it. Hill Harper is the bestest. *Gives a big Hillified Hug* I still like Eddie la. BTW.

Today in the car ride to Kota Belud, we were discussing about my mum's cousin and how he's training to become a policeman. The topic diverted to "rasuah's"

I sorta joked that next time when I drive, I'm gonna pimp my ride with hidden camera's intended to catch policemen who try to ask for rasuahs. HAHAHA. Then I'll post it on youtube and anywhere else possible, so that the world can see how 'naughty' the cops have been. (I'll start using cops because it's easier for me.) You see these cops are shameless people. To put it frankly and avoid my long-windedness, this is what I'm gonna tell a cop the next time I get caught for speeding (which will happen XD FAST! FASTER!) and the bastard asks me for a bribe.

COP: Bayar sini atau bayar sana?
ABI: SCREW YOU. YOU'RE AN EMBARASSMENT TO THE BADGE YOU WEAR!! I HOPE ONE DAY THE WORLD WILL BE AGAINST YOU FOR ASKING FOR BRIBES. OH YAH! AND I HOPE THEY STRIP YOU OF YOUR BADGE AND BE LEFT PENSIONLESS FOR YOUR DEEDS!! S-KEWWWW YOU >:( bayar sana btw. You're a noob.

They'll probably saman me even more. But, screw it, at least I got to tell them what I wanna tell em'.

LUL.LOOL.LOL.

This was funny too. Well more like a moo point, so skip this part if you don't have time to read pls. Heh. Moo point. :D

Uncle: This house belongs to *insert name* That house belongs to *insert name*
Abi: -_- You've gotta be kiddin me, man. How do you know he lives there?
Uncle: It's a kampung. Everyone knows everyone. SO CLOSE THAT WHEN THERES A WEDDING, you can go up to your neighbour and ask whether he got invited.
Abi: WOW, that'll make life easier if you're planning an assasination attempt on someone.
Uncle: OMG. Your mentality is like a middle east or New York-ian.
Abi: Wtf...-_-

I'm gonna start signing off differently as Cheryl because I'm a different person. ROFLLMAO :D


ROFLLMAO DOODS, (I decided on this after the New Year's. Thank you.)
Abigail.

P.S. HAPPEH NEW YEAR!! I'm so not excited!!! :D

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: