Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Friday, January 9, 2009

Belated New Years Eve and Day

Please imagine that I posted this post a long time ago. I didn't have time to post and I type really slowly.

Anyway, here is the post.




On New Years Eve, my family and I checked in to The Saujana to celebrate.



This is like our tradition. We have been doing this for 5 years because my parents don't like driving home early in the morning because after drinking because the police might come and test their blood alcohol level and then they will get thrown into prison.

Apart from not getting thrown into prison, this tradition of ours has also got other advantages. it is like going on a short holiday where you get to do things like take photographs that don't have ugly walls as a background. Well I don't take the photos I just "walk and pose" like some bimbo.

Photobucket

Well in this case it is sit and pose..

See look at the pretty little orchids replacing the wall in most of my pictures. Once in a while it is nice to take a break from doing stupid things like reading and blogging and just take time to do cool un-bimbo-ish , un-stupid things like.....

Photobucket

*sniff sniff* Smell the flowers


Well of course not everybody appreciates these sweet-smelling beauties so they decide to do things like

Photobucket

Hit their head with a foam hammer...

Sometimes, you see things that are so magical and pretty that you can't help but to go there and take a picture..

Photobucket

Cheryl Anne on the Magical Bridge of hope and wonder.

Unfortunately, you can't stand on a bridge all day without dying of boredom but fortunately, you can still do magical stuff like...

Photobucket

Paddle-boating. A lot of you probably think I am too useless and too bimbo and too dumb to use a paddle-boat. And you'll probably imagine me being stuck in the middle of the lake standing on the boat and yelling for someone to help me. That happened a few times before but not this time. Because my legs are strong and yummy.

Photobucket

Thats proof that they are yummy. While the picture of me paddling the boat is proof that they are strong. Tatatata you have nothing to say anymore now that I have proof.

I not only can paddle-boat but I can cycle too..Unlike a certain friend of mine who is 14 years old and whose parents didn't expose her to bicycles when she was younger.

Ahhh I am so happy that my parents exposed me to bicycles.

Photobucket

I can ride a bicycle but you can't.. Jealous?? *shows the snobbish I am better than you face*

Oh oh oh wanna hear a story??

The person who rode the paddle-boat before Cheryl was wet so the chair became wet too. being too lazy to wait for it to dry, I decided to sit on the dry part and paddle. ( for those who donb't remember the boats)

Photobucket


So, Cheryl and her buddy, Bronwyn were paddle-ing merrily when suddenly, the evil Darren ( my brother) and Megan decided to crash into Cheryl

The water on the chair moves and wets Cheryl's pants. Not wanting to walk around with wet pants for the rest of the day, Cheryl decided to go to the gym hoping that the aircon would help to dry her wet pants.

Then suddenly, Cheryl thought of this really cool gadget that was available in the gym... Behold, The HAIRDRYER.

Cheryl takes the hairdryer and aims it at her buttocks. Then she turns on the power and hot air starts flowing out. Cheryl is very contnt and starts smiling.

Then all of a sudden, a stranger comes and starts staring at Cheryl as if she commited some offence.

Cheryl tells them " Oh.. I just wet my pants"

More strangers come in and so does the janitor.. Cheryl tells them the same thing.

~ 5 minutes later~

Cheryl : Mummy Mummy my pants are dry

Mummy : Oh

Uncle Meng leng : So you stood there and waited for it to dry??

Cheryl : No.. I used a hairdryer. A lot of people came to me and stared so I told them that I wet
my pants so they'd stop staring

Uncle Meng Leng : You know tha when you say you wet your pants it means you peed in your
pants

Cheryl : Ooops * giggles*



~The End~

Eating dinner is fun. Eating new year's eve dinner is fun-er. Because, apart from the food, you are also supplied with toys to play with.

Photobucket

Peeep * covers ears with hands* Peep *covers ears with hands* ... Thats the sound produced when you blow those stuff

Photobucket

Pop. pop. pop. Thats the sound that would have been created if my fingers were stronger. Well actually there would only be one pop.

Photobucket

When I first saw these, I thought they were boring sticks. then I realised that it contained another magical stick inside that glowed. but thats not all

Photobucket

You can blow it like a flute

Photobucket

Or a horn

Photobucket

Or you can use it to do the 'toothbrush pose"

Photobucket

And thats how this stick became my new favourite toy!!

After a while of playing with toys, Cheryl decided that it was time to continue posing for pictures..

Photobucket

Look Look I am not kangkang-ing!! *claps hands*

Photobucket

I am going to walk into the pool and go for a midnight swim..

Well I did go for a midnight swim in the end but I had to change because my mother didn't want me to swim in my panties although there were other people doing it and my bra and panties were matching.

Mother : Why don't you take off your clothes and swim?

Cheryl : Oh Great idea. And my bra and panties are both red!!!


Mother : Shhhh!! Don't tell everybody. Go change if you want to swim.


Cheryl : I thought you said I can swim im my undergarments.


Mother : I was joking.


Sadly, Cheryl had to change. But she still loves her mother..


Photobucket


Thats all folks


xoxo


Cheryl Anne





Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: