Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Uhm. HI? :D

Ah, does anyone even read this blog already?

It's so...DEAD.

I had a rush of nostalgia yesterday. Made me realize how I haven't been a crazy whackdoodle for the past year running around from game shop to game shop in One Utama searching for the latest Kingdom Hearts game. So I slapped myself and said: HOW COULD YOU ABANDON THE GAME THAT YOU USED TO PLAY UNTIL YOU WHACKED SEPHIROTH A GABAJILLION TIMES WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED??!?!?

Dang. I have failed you.




















It all started with this. KH1 (not Keng Han okay! That's an insult, really.)
I remember the first time that I got my PS2, the first game I played on it was Kingdom Hearts (thanks to a bunch of friends who yapped about it non-stop in primary) So I just had to try it out myself otherwise I'd be lost in their convo and it seemed pretty cool. Bonking the heartless on their heads with a KEY! XD

*sigh* Good times, good times.


Tetsuya Nomura is a pure genius. Nothing but respect for him! Who would've thought of combining the well known kick ass Final Fantasy characters like,











Yours truly, Cloud Strife (squeel girls, squeel!)













Add a dash of Tifa's Seventh Heaven















Revamp FF 8's Seifer, Fuujin and Raijin to add to Roxas's misery.
.





















Throw in some miniature sized Gullwings, to make things cute-sy.




















And some pain a la Yuffie. (But where's Vincent Valentine?! T.T)

With some old school disn
ey classics,
,














Beauty and the Beast? O.O















Atlantica...Mermaid Sora ahoy!















Roar Sora Roar! XD Arabian Knights, anyone?













(The only time you get to ride Carpet and hit Genie with a key XD)














and my personal favorite: Stuck in the Honey Tree, oh de-de-dear, TTFN's Winnie teh Pooh!


Oh they had Pirates of the Caribbean too! Sadly there's no RUM, rumrumrum. Otherwise Sora might end up like this:
















Poor Sora...he can't hold his drinks :'D (credits to the krazy-chibi@dA.com)


Not forgetting the Nomura factor, you add his famous original characters,



















Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's just the
SKY...Sora. Um, geddit? Sky in Japanese is Sora. Ahaha...It's a lame pun.




















Riku, once again Nomura's genius-ness to create awesome characters. Eh? Eh? Riku pwns Sora any day. (I'd put him first but Sora's pun had to be the starting :D) Btw, his name means land.




















Kairi. I have nothing to say about her...How saddening. Name means sea. HOHOHO. Uhm. Hui Li's blog has a bigger...ahem. BIGGER picture of her. Go to www.breakablewings.com if you don't like my small ass picture.

All KH2 pictures because...they look better there. Sora stole Mickey's pants in KH1. NYAHAHAHAHA~










My other personal favorite: Organization XIII or XIV now since its rumored or what sort that they got themselves a new member! (Thank you for letting me spoil this moment. I JUST found out myself yesterday. OH EM GEE. I'm so old and behind la. *sobs*) So small picture -.-" I'll uh...try to change it later on.

Speaking of which, I once had a blog named cucumber boy Sora after this video. It's damn funny.
WATCH IT, I GURANTEE LAUGHTER OF ALL KINDS WHILE WATCHING THIS.

Uhm. I'll get back to you on that video. I can't seem to remember the name O___O"
Edit: I still can't find it...*sobs*

Come to think of it, I wonder where it went...*searches google for blog*


Finally, you add the quirky-ness that makes it an unforgetable game.


And poof! You have...














Well, part of it. I didn't list down everything...ARE YOU CRAZY?

Go Wiki them if you're the sad person who's NEVER EVER PLAYED THE GAME. I feel your pain brotha/sista.


Uhm. Ohkay. I'm like bored of typing now. I'll update tomorrow. *FATCHANCE!*

I'm now off to search for the new KH game which I got like in 2007 but it was in Japanese, so I struggled through it. And I just found out that they released the English version in December 08.
Oh god.

ROFLMAO DOODS,


Abigail.


P.S. I'm gonna go back to my roots and start blogging about the things I really loved back when I was in primary and Form 1. So obviously it won't be Eddie Cahill. *sigh* how could I forget video games so quick...*slaps self* D:

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: