Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh my, what a spiteful little post.

I don't feel the need of blogging. HOHOHO. Merry Christmas.

Before you say, GET YOUR DATES AND EVENTS RIGHT idiot, whatever. I don't have the energy to fight with you. School friggin sucks. It like drains all your energy (i.e. the moment I get home, I KO.)

I hope you're reading this Pn Jothi.

YOU SUCK. I'd rather play football with rough guys two times my size and get kicked a gabajillion times than to do your retarded yoga moves during PJ. There goes my freedom of a period. *sigh* The day when I don't have to see her, they just HAD to make me see her.

Have I told you what my upstairs neighbour did today?

HE FRIGGIN THREW WATER DOWN HIS BALCONY INTO MY COMPUTER ROOM. WTH.
It was like I was halfway IM'ing and BOOM. Water comes splashing (btw, the water was dirty, filled with lizard shit and other crap) from the sky onto my floors, windows, clothes, chair and anything in the vincity of it. So I yelled at him from my room telling him he's an inconsiderate bastard, changing my shirt and running upstarirs to yell at him even more this time saying he's totally screwed up , how he only thinks about himself and his mistress and their hell of a noisy daughter and splashing water infront of their house.

...
...

I feel angrier already. Thank God their moving out.

ROFLMAO DOOD,

Abigail

P.S. Uh, Oh yeah. What's so good about Michael Castro again? I'd put "you-know-who pwns Castro" but I ain't doing it cause this post has Jothi's name in it.




















Perhaps I'd fancy him later on. Sorry MC fans out there.








Personally, I liked this dood better. Eh? Eh? Comments?

AHH. I can't resist but to put this:


EDDIE CAHILL PWNS THEM ALL LA.












See, even he's laughing :D

I'm going off now, FOR REAL and happily. Wow, my mood changes fast.
















Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: