Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Saturday, September 13, 2008

When I grow up........

Last night, I went to bed feeling all sad and lonely.


Now I understand why my friends cry. The normal who Cheryl Anne is usually smiling and laughing like a lembu gila actually cried last night... for NO APPARENT REASON...
Its probably the Borderline Personality Disorder..( I'll enlighten you on my condition some other time )..

Anyway, this morning I woke up and suddenly it hit me like the tennis ball that hits my head every Friday..


When I grow up, I am going to be a bachelorette. I'll probably be the type that has a boyfriend for a few weeks or maybe even get married but in the end I'll be single again. I have the tendency to get really close to someone...then one beautiful morning, I'll realise that I hate that person like hell....

This applies for friends as well. I realised that I am not in touch with any of my friends from primary school or from church..I don't even have many friends in my school now....My oldest friends would be Su Yin ( she is actually a distant cousin) and Regina. Both went to kindergarten with me...For some reason, I always get into fights with people and...The End. Our friendship is OVER..I am thankful that Yau and Bee and Christine have forgiven me several times.


So, I am thinking.. if all goes as planned, I am going to be a doctor who later decided to open a chain of hospitals all over the world. Who lives in a house 5x bigger and better than Mia's ( from princess diaries) , owns her own orchestra, team of stylists and obviously a few chefs..

And have no one to share My Life with....*sob*
poor poor Cheryl Anne...



Then, I was thinking about my friends..

Hows thier future going to be like??

Will it be bright and shiny or dull and boring





The 1st person who popped up on my mind was

Cheng Siew Jun..............






Siew jun is definitely one of the nicest and kindest person I have ever known... In my oppinion, She'll probably grow up and have a Bright Sunny future... I can imagine her becoming a doctor or a vet...( I don't know what her ambition is, this is just my opppinion) because she likes helping others..




The next person I thought of was



Yau Hui Min.....



I think she is going to grow up and be really rich!! She'll have a fantastic job with a big paycheck..Definitely a competitor for the Worlds Richest Person spot!!



Christine Kuan...........





This Dimwit wants to become an architect..But I think she would make a good writer..Not like some famous author or something but maybe like Lat ( the guy who wrote kampung boy). or maybe a PROFESSIONAl BAJU KURUNG CUTTER....

But who knows..Maybe she'll end up on my very own team of architects..



Abigail Choong



My Blogger buddy...I can picture her being a book illustrator because she draws really really well.. she wants to be a zoologist which is something that suits her too.. I think she can have her own show on National Geographic...I wonder if she has ever thought of being the ambassador of a car shampoo brand??

I've got to go...

xoxo

Cheryl Anne

P.S. Cheryl Anne is sorry if her post insulted you in any way * puts on the fake apologetic look and the fake nice tone that she gives to Norehan*


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: