Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Friday, September 5, 2008

Ultra Special Blah Blah BLah (1)

Firstly,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SPARKLY BLOGGER CHERYL ANNE!!!! :)
Since I can't spam Happy Birthdays on her blog. SAD :'C

Do you want a picture?





















See! I went through all this trouble just to get a picture. :D
THANK ME! and i'm not even in it :(

Hahaha.

Secondly,

I have to miss part of Cheryl's birthday outing because my teeth decided to be bitchy to me again. I seriously don't know HOW MANY FRIGGIN TIMES I'VE BEEN TO THE DENTIST THIS MONTH. roar! I hope you get extracted when I wear braces so I never have to see you again!! >:( I've been living with painkillers for like one year now!! So much that I actually start to like eating them. AAAAAH!

Thirdly,

"Why are your red eyes?"
You won't get this unless you said it to me. HAHA! Ahhhh! The torture. I hope you go die too! (To the bitch that tortured me for 2-3 hours) DIE! DIE! DIE!

Lastly,

Sorry to brother, if I am FORCED to miss your birthday T.T
because of some JERKS who are just retarded and have no brains to tell them to shut up and mind their own buisness. I hope they die too. See, I most probably think, that my life would be better without them and if i've never met them.
But i'll call you, kay? So now you can't say I never choi you on your birthday. PFFT

Wow, what a hateful post. Perfect for my screwed up life. Why me? Why? Why? Why?

xoxo
Abigail

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: