Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Cheryl Anne the Magnificent!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL ANNE the MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!







Yesterday was my birthday....probably my worse birthday ever
You would think that on my birthday I would be happy and smiley and laughing like crazy..
but I woke up feeling rather sad because my mother was still shunning me...
but she actually gave me a present. She got me Body Shop products

Anyway, for the first time in history...
I felt much happier in school...


THANK YOU

Rittie
Siew Jun
Christine
Yau
Jeremy
Rou En
Hui Li
JJ
Soo Yin
Xian Ting
Jeffrey
Yin Yin
Ryan
Aaron
Wen Qi
Zhou Ling
Xin Ling
Abigail
Mallek


For wishing me and cheering me up

and special thanks to those who gave me presents...( I made your name purple )



Thanks for all the lovely presents....

Here are some pictures......






























xoxo


CHERYL ANNE

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: