Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Finally a new Tag

Name : CHERYL ANNE LEE MAY LYNN but you can call me CHERYL the MAGNIFICENT



Sisters : none



Brothers : one...his name is Darren and he is not as magnificent as me



Shoe size: approximately 5



Height : 5 feet 3.5. I plan to continue growing. Hopefully till I reach at least 165cm



Where do you live : Planet Earth ( soon to be called Cheryl Anne Land )




Favourite Drinks : Definitely the all time favourite...the one and only
UNIVERSAL SOLVENT



Have you ever been on a plane : Yup....many times



Swam in the ocean : Yes...it was fun. The best was in Hawaii. The water is really clear like
as clear as the Pulau Payar ( marine park in malaysia )

Fallen asleep in school : Me...Fall asleep while teacher is teaching...No Way!!!
I am always busy listening to teacher especialy Jeet and Norehan



Broken someone's heart : I am to kind to do things like that...I mean I am Cheryl Anne



Fell off your chair : Definitely. But I can't remember..
Oh the other day, the Dimwit sitting next to me in class was trying to grab
something from the table beside her then suddenly.......BAM!!!
She was on the floor



Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Cheryl Anne is to great for waiting for
phone calls



Saved e-mails : I don't even check my e-mail..so NO



What does your room look like : Yellow walls.. very messy

What is the last thing you ate : Marshmallows roasted over the stove

Ever had Chicken pox : No..My doctor thinks I have natural Immunisation

Sore throat : Of coarse

Stitches : No.. I am not really clumsy

What's right beside you : A Chair

Do you believe in love at first sight : No

Like picnics : Cheryl Anne loves picnics..but only if it is at a nice park with lots of flowers

Who was the last person you danced with : My little bro. we tried to dance to the
Waltz from Swan Lake


Last made you smile: My brother again.. he tickled me

Did you talk to someone you like : I like everyone except Keng han.. so Yes

Do you eat healthy : Most of the time.. But I can't resist CHOCOLATE

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you : I am Cheryl Anne. I don't cry

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Noisy..but I am really quiet during class

Are you confident : In certain areas..

Things on my to-do list today : Study Sejarah topic 7
Drink universal solvent
Learn how to do the waltz
Sleep
Eat

The 5 ppl I tag are : Rou En
Wen qi
Xian ting
Soo Yin
JJ

If you see this do it... I am to lazy to type in your chatbox

xoxo
CHERYL ANNE

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: