Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Penang trip

Greetings fellow friends....
Guess who is back???
The one and only Cheryl Anne, future ruler of the universe.

I bet you guys are all like
" Yaaay Cheryl Anne is back... And she is safe and healthy. Thank God. Or else we have to continue studying because there will be nobody to demolish studying for us "

Cheryl Anne loves you too!!


The trip was actually quite boring..But at least I got to skip school!!!
Woohooo no need to look at Jeet and Norehan for 2 Days!!! * pumps fists into the air and smiles*

The Saman

Did I tell you that we got samaned for speeding on t
he highway.. Those police have nothing better to do. They should be sent to catch robbers and murderers instead of samaning me...Can I see a show of hands...Who agrees with me??






Exactly..Its not like we were going to bang anybody right.

Dad : Selamat pagi Encik * takes out wallet and flashes a few RM50 to give the police false hope*

Polis : Aaah macam mana?? ( that fag fell for my daddy's trick)


Dad : Samanlah.. * Shows the I am smarter than you hand gesture*


Did I tell you that the last time the police caught my dad my genius father took out his wallet and pretended to be interested in bribing the police so t
he police let him go...and instead of bribing, my father just zooomed off..( I come from a family of geniuses...Einstein is my great great grandfather)... Do you see the resemblance??


Ah Kong the Grumpy

This is my daddy's daddy.. he is one unfriendly grumpy head. We stopped at Ipoh to attend his birthday lunch. He was unfriendly as usual.


Cheryl Anne : Hi Ah Kong!!

Grandfather : Uuum

Cheryl Anne : Happy Birthday!! * hopes for a real answer *

Grandfather : Uuum

Don't know what his problem is... That guy thinks he is too good to talk to Cheryl Anne!!
I mean seriously.. I am Cheryl Anne!!!! future ruler of the world.. I'll throw him to my tempat buangan banduan. Hah padan muka for that old man...

Random thinggys at Prince of Wales Island aka Penang

It was so boring at my granny's house..Seriously Nothing to Do... then suddenly I discovered the game that all the old people play..The one and only Mah Jong!!!...






Of course I had my good old Sejarah text book with me... Look its Sharif Masahor, my hero!!.


Oh ya..see that old lady here... Thats my grandma.. She is nice.





Mealtime

My grandmother sold her old proton saga and replaced it with a new proton saga. So she decided to buy us dinner at the hotel that we stayed in....






Obviously we also went around eating hawker food..










At the Hotel

We stayed at Park Royal Hotel..I give it a 6/10...Probably the best at Batu Feringghi now that stupid Rasa Sayang decided to become chi spa blabla whatever and don't allow children below 18 and make thier rooms so friggin expensive ...Hahaha now they are always empty and nobody stays there...Who asked them to ban Cheryl Anne from going there!! * shows the snobbish face*





I am called flat b*tch for a reason...







xoxo
Her Royal Highness Cheryl Anne

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: