Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ultra Special Blah Blah Blah 4

Ahhhhhh! Cheryl, hey, Cheryl.
Did you go to school today? I bet you did. But whenever you go, I don't and whenever I go, you don't :'(

How saddening. And for once, I have a valid reason why I didn't come to school.

Food poisoning and stomach aches and fever! YES! But I'm blogging. HAHA. hell.
Oh that reminds me, Soo Yin! If you suddenly decide to read this post, did you get food poisoning or anything? Because if you did, then we can sue the school for they're wantans ^^
Hell yea, money! I'm officially not eating wantans from school anymore. BOYCOTT!

I decided to post on...I have no idea. So yeah. Bored. No superbly long posts this time.

And suddenly, It strikes! Let's talk about food that I'm scared of. (I'll post pictures later.)

1. Luncheon Meat O.O
This icky thing doesn't deserve to be put on shelves in our supermarket. Its like processed meat/pork that has a ton of chemicals in it and it's bad for our health. Honestly, this scares me if its on my table. IT DOES, IT REALLY DOES! Thank God, Singapore has banned this. Hell yea! Singapore rocks.

2. Pork/Char Siu
As much as I'm free to eat pork, once again, it scares me too. AHHHH! The fat, the fat. I just can't stand it. So bouncy...*shudders* I avoid pork. Period.

3. Chicken skin.
Cheryl doesn't like this too. I think. I'll ask her tommorow. Not when it's fried la, but when the its steamed. Agh! it's exactly the same as pork fat. Eww.

4. Mayonaise.
Yau loves this stuff. As for me, once again. I cannot stand it! Ahhhh. So..so *unexplainable* But of course I eat it when I have no other choice.

5. (Edit) Blood cubes.
Found in almost any curry noodles outside of school. Nasty stuff. Cooked blood then frozen in cubes then added to curry noodles. IT'S FRIGGIN BLOOD. I'M LIKE NO BLOODTHIRSTY VAMPIRE, KNOW? ewwwewww. By the way, Cheryl reminded me of this.

I got nothing. I guess I'll update when I remember more stuff I hate. At the end of this you must wonder. Why don't she just become a friggin vegetarian! I've been wondering that myself -_-"
I like rice. If you'd like to know XD

xoxo
Abigail

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: