Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Friday, September 19, 2008

Ultra Special Blah Blah Blah 2

Honestly, I'm getting bored of titles. BAH! TO HELL WITH 'EM

I am officially going back to my original way, in which I would stone and play video games everyday all day. Whoopee for me. Hui Li will understand how much Final Fantasy means to me. I know you know. Recently, I also got addicted to serial drama's. Anyone heard of Kinship on AEC? It's good. You guys should watch it XD BAHAHAHAHA. Cheryl Anne the MAGNIFICENT is in Penang.

BUY ME CHAR KOAY TEOW DAMMIT!! TwT *sob*

Cheryl Anne wants to learn how to smile. So she asked me to post a picture so she can stare at it 24/7 and hopefully, get a nice smile before she rules the world and gets her posters placed on every wall on her planet. HAHAHA. That was made up. She just wants to smile -_-







HELLO THAR EARTHLING! BOW TO YOUR NEW RULER, CHERYL ANNE THE MAGNIFICENT!!
:)

xoxo
Cheryl Anne








Cheryl, you missed Norehan being ULTRA NICE TODAY!!! and what she taught us actually made sense. Oh god! *spazz*
You are also missing the numerous times that Abi gets hit with paper balls. Not that I get it targeted at me, its just that the balls always misfire and end up hitting me. I FEEL SO LOVED~
(sense the sarcasm)

Oh and you missed me laughing like a maniac when Mallek, JJ and Kadri started talking about Grand Theft Auto. I laughed for 1 hour straight at every single word they said. Funny or not.
You should have seen Christine and Yau's face. They we're like: Why is Bee laughing so hard...Even the sadistic Yau didn't laugh at the sadistic parts. Or Hardly....Then JJ and Kadri claims the reason I was a maniac was because I actually understood the game and they didn't. I feel acomplished. Syok sendiri! :DDDDDD

I bored. I don't feel like studying. So don't be surprise if suddenly I drop class next year. Hell.

Oh yeah, since I didn't wish brother happy birthday on this blog...
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LA HUA YEN.
Am I nice or what? Haha. No pictures because, I don't take pictures.
And Man U does not suck. Liverpool just got lucky. BAH!

I guess I'll post about something nicer. As soon as the stupid finals are over and I can think straight. DAMN YOU STUPID PEOPLE WHO MAKE US TAKE EXAMS!! LOOK AT HOW KIASU ALL STUDENTS ARE. WE'RE LIKE MINDLESS ZOMBIES WALKING AROUND MEMORIZING FORMULAS AND CRAP JUST TO GET AN 'A'

-Well most of us. Excluding Cheryl Anne and Bee and Christine and Yau and IDK-who but you know it's you as long as your failing your monthly exams on purpose then THATS YOU.

SO CONGRATS TO YOU. To hell with exams! I declare freedom. (Sorry, student independence issue here.)

THAT IS NOT CALL LEARNING DAMMIT! >:(

xoxo
Abigail

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: