Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Thursday, February 19, 2009

What a week!

The weather nowadays is seriously, SERIOUSLY unpredictable. Sadcase.

In the morning it was sunny and hot.
After school, grey clouds filled the sky and it drizzled for like I don't know, 1 second? before it decided to stop.
Right now, it's around 4.30 pm and the sun is shining like it never rained before.

Don't you just love Malaysian weather? It's so fickle. :'D

I've had one and a half bad days in a row. Thank GOD, he decided to turn things around and I'm feeling happy again. I honestly think he was testing my faith in him like he did with Job. Other than that, I also think I overshot my cursing limit for one year in like two days. Scary.

I was practically cursing in every sentence I said. Starting with the very kind person who decided: "LET'S SCREW ABIGAIL'S PROJECT KAYU BY STEALING HER MDF SO SHE CAN'T FINISH HER CACAT SHIT THAT SHE CALLS A BOX!! HUHUHU!" So yes, I freaked out, and that started my bad luck streak.

I won't blog about what bad stuff happened after that because, it's utterly useless now, and I've learnt to forgive myself. I cry to much don't I? Every little thing that annoys me, I cry. Heh. Talk about super PMS. So thankies to all my super duper supportive friends I love you to little tiny shreds and pieces. :P

Anyways, Adam Lambert is performing NEXT WEEK! Woohoo. I'm so happy. Another reason for all SMKBUD(4) students to be happy about is, SHE'S FRIGGIN GONE. HELL YEAH!! Let's restore SMKBUD(4) back to it's glorius moments before she came to screw everything up.

You should've seen the reaction when En. Najed came on stage to announce the news.

"Hari ini sangat sedih...BLABLABLA...the pengetua is leaving us."

APPLAUDS, SCREAMS, AND HAPPINESS FROM THE STUDENTS.

I'm sure Najed was damn stunned.
Then we realized the faggot was still in our school standing right infront. HAAAAAH. Damn padan muka for her :D

We had tie-dye today. Unreasonably messy. Nearly everyone got their uniform dyed too. That includes me. Now I have a pretty reasonably big blue patch on my shirt. At least its not obvious. Soo Yin has a trail of yellow dye left by Keng Han. Sad.

Abigail

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: