Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm too lazy to update

Reasons: Already stated above, Constantly sleepy, Studying/Stoning.

It still doesn't feel like PMR year. Ooo. I'm gonna regret not picking up the books now. I just realized that I can actually goof around during moral classes because it's not gonna count for next year's streaming. WOOHOO. Take that POPIAH! >_<

So to keep all you readers out there entertained (HOHOHO), I shall give you previews for my future post(s).

-OUTPOST CAMP '09














Glass infested beaches, Tug-Of-Wars and awesomeness. (As soon as I find those long lost pictures.)

-AMERICAN IDOL, season 8.

GO ADAM LAMBERT! YOU ROCK! :D

YAY! Bikini Girl is gone (one week late celebration!)













And she has her own website now. Fantastic. It's like we haven't seen the last of her yet. *shakes head*

-More games I love and my PS2

-More Stuff.

-and other stuff-ies. *cougheddiecahillcough*

:)

Abigail

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: