Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Friday, February 20, 2009

Urhm.

Cheryl's too lazy to update :/

She's busy studying for next weeks exam. HOHOHO. I haven't started. Will someone slap me pls?
No I'm just kidding, please don't slap me.

Went for Green House deco meeting today. We're supersuper far behind. But no fear! We'll make it in time :D GO GO HIJAU!! If we don't, the deco team might end up staying overnight in school to settle everything just like the Reds last year. Fantastic! -_-"
Guess who to blame: (Leave a comment. If you're lazy, too bad for you :P)
Hinthint: A very tall guy from 4 Teratai who hits small girls like me, on the head with a cardboard.

And congratulations to all the tarik-tali (L1) participants. You guys rock!! :DD
Speaking of which, tarik-tali for Green is where we normally pick up points. Remember last year? We dominated tarik-tali! HUHUHU.
From what I've been hearing, the lanes that the Green's got for 200m yesterday was an extra 20m. WTHeck. Most likely they'll be re-racing again. Isn't that greaaat!? You'll get another shot! If you had any regrets, this time give it your BESTEST! (no such word) Make green house proud, I know you guys can do it!

GO GO GO HIJAU!!! We can do it this year!

Abigail

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: