Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Monday, January 4, 2010

Thousand Apologies



Haha I remember watching Mind Your Language with Bronwyn last year, well actually two years ago.. Ahhh Ranjeet singh cracks me up whenever he puts his hands together and says "Thousand Apologies"



The complete cast of the infamous 70's sitcom, Mind Your Language




Well I am apologising for the lack of posts last year.. I was busy lazy. I'd actually love to start blogging now since I've got an extra month of holidays but unfortunately, my house doesn't have internet connection yet (i'm at Sarah's house now) Don't ask why I can't blog properly at Sarah's.. I don't have my pictures and stuff..

I'll update properly soon.. one last one on Christmas and my farewells..

xoxo
Cheryl Anne

P.S Please leave a link when you visit my blog so I can link you.. I stupidly changed my layout and now I am having trouble finding people's blogs

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: