Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Monday, December 21, 2009

Name in a Carol..

Wooohooo.. I got my christmas wish. No I'm not coming back next year. But I've got my name in a christmas carol.

It's just so unfair how Gloria gets to hear us go Glooooooooooooria in "Angles We Have Heard on High" and Noel gets " Noel (x5)" in "The First Noel".. I bet they feel extreme pleasure hearing people sing their name.

Unfortunately, My parents didn't think of the "name in a carol" aspect when they picked the name Cheryl Anne.

However, while we were singing at my house yesterday, some genius decided to say...

Used to laugh and call him names ......... CHERYL!!
~Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer~
They were supposed to say "lembu".
Tadah!! I've got my name in a song *squeels*

I am so naming my kid Santa then he/she will get to hear his/her name in "Here Comes Santa Claus" and a million other songs.. Or I could also name him Rudolph..

Bah ( damn I've picked up Fify and Maryline's Sabahan slang) got to go get ready for another round of Christmas cheer spreading aka Carroling.

Byebye

xoxo
Cheryl Anne

P.S I Love you If I don't blog again, MERRY CHRISTMAS


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: