Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hakuna Matata

It means no worries for the rest of your days!!!

Thats right!! PMR is finally over after months of studying...

I can finally sit back and do normal things like listen to music and sing and read Harry Potter. Normal muggle activities which now seem like the most exciting and fun activities ever..

During my three months of 'nerding', I chased mosquitoes around my room and killed the by using the Avada Kedavra curse crushing them with my mighty fingers.

This poor little fella got caught between my fingers while it was flying directly above Nicola's old geography text book which Jeremy lent me... I wonder if it still there??


But somehow PMR has a special place in my heart...I wouldn't say it was torturous experience.. No actually now when I think back, I kind of enjoyed studying and learning, boring as it may seem..


I don't think Chelsea ( my studying companion) found studying torturous either.. Her face looks rather calm and serene despite the history book in front of her.

It's just that studying spirit.. When I shout out my work ( I don't read text books...I yell them out making my neighbours, teachers and pets think I have gone into trance ) I just feel so powerful and valiant.. Sort of like Aslan from Narnia

Anyway.. the important thing is that PMR is officially over and I never have to do BAHASA MALAYSIA ever again.. ( ahhhh that means I don't get to say MENGGEMBLENG TENAGA anymore..*sob sob*)

Lets travel back a few hours and relive the glorious moment...

Before the last paper.. Cheryl and Christine play incy wincy spider and talk "Charlie".

1 hour and 20 minutes later.. Cheryl starts singing without any sound while conducting and smiling like an idiot..Suddenly..she hears a voice. "Kamu ada lima minit lagi. Check nama danangka giliran" says the voice.. Cheryl who was smiling from ear to ear and who's eyes were glinting with excitement let out a soft squeak

tick tock tick tock BERHENTI MENULIS.. the 'sexy' invigilators, clad in black, as if they were attending a funeral collect the papers..

Cheryl and Christine scream and dance..

Unfortunately, the moment was ruined when the teachers who were stationed around the school to keep us from going hysterical told us to keep quiet.. I got to hug Pn. jangan-gelap-hati-nanti-gelap-mata-Nora though..

After that, Aaron's goodbye/ after PMR PARTAY!!

Met the girls at 1 Utama and roamed around for an hour before Aaron, the guest of honour arrived.

During the roaming period, we gaily strolled into some shop called Action City..Bee, Crystyne and I were laughing when suddenly I heard an odd and frightening sound which sounded very much like a mixture of a chicken clucking and the sound an old car makes.

I turn around and see an idiot by the name of Yau holding a giant, plastic, featherless CHICKEN..
I screamed and bolted out of the store. I must have almost as idiotic as Yau.. A girl in high heels running away from a scary looking girl holding a scarier looking toy..

A while later, I muster enough courage to step back into the store..For some reason, Bee and Chrisitne started laughing.. Since they were looking in my direction, I concluded they were laughing at me..

Cheryl: Why.. What stupid thing did I do?

Bee : Cheryl, look down.

In my head I was thinking, Oh no please don't tell me I am naked and standing there 'bertelanjang bogel' like Pak Kaduk. I looked down. My clothes were still on and I looked fine.

Cheryl : Whats wrong?

Christine : Look down and front. *giggle giggle*

At this point, I was feeling rather annoyed. I looked down and stuck my head out in an awkward tortoise like position..The floor, which was the only thing I could see looked perfectly normal to me.

Bee : hahahehhhehohaha.. Cheryl. * points at the bottom rack of the shelf I was standing next to.

AAAAAaaahhhhh.. It was filled with those disgusting plastic chickens. It was like being in a horror movie..You are just sitting down then suddenly a ghost appears in front of you. Just that I was standing and it was plastic chickens instead of ghosts..

After that, we went for some breakfast at Old Town White Coffee

While waiting for Aaron and Ryan to come, we ate one french toast and one ice fire polo bun..

Imgine 5 people eating sharing so little. Cutting the polo bun which had a radius of about 3cm into 5 pieces..Even JJ who is like the leader of the anti-Cheryl club agreed with me that it was stupid.

Time for pictures..


One with Aaron Soh the genius who got an ASEAN scholarship which is the reason why he is leaving us, The Magical Bunch of BU4-ians.

and one with the girls.. Bee is a guy, why she isn't here..



You know these cctv stuff aren't actually exactly on time.. it's quite fascinating to lift your hand but only see your hand lifting 1/2 a second later..I think I could spend a few hours just doing that

But then again, PMR just ended so everything seems fun.

And finally, a group pic which was taken by the very helpful Indian man guarding the animal ride booth below the cinema.
We initially wanted to ride those toys but you've got to be below 'thartay' (the way the man says 30) kgs to ride that thing.

Christine and I who had gotten all excited walked away sadly.
Then we decided to take a group picture since ( the one above) since we had nothing to do..

Cheryl : Why don't we ask that lady *points to the security guard who had way too much makeup on her face that she looked like The Joker*

Christine : Oh ok

JJ : She'll take your camera and throw it down. Don't give it to her

Cheryl : Oh ya.. she is the lady who shooed JJ of the Noddy car just now.. Why don't we give it to the man at the moving animal booth.


Christine : NO!!

Cheryl : Why?

Christine : because he is Indian

Cheryl : Jarrod is Indian

Christine : but he looks rural.. like he can't say thirty properly..he might steal my camera

Cheryl : you racist girl.. and he is in 1 Utama not some rural area..and how does someone 'look rural'?

Yau : What the hell.. You think he is going to run of with your camera!?? you're so naive

Christine ( in an angry tone) : Do you even know what naive means!! Naive is if you see a man holding a knife and you go to him! Why don't you two go and give him your camera!!

Not wanting to start a fight..Yau and I kept silent..I did however hand my camera to the man and to my surprise, so did Christine ( perhaps she came to her senses after all )

we took the picture and the end.

xoxo
Cheryl Anne

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: