Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Friday, August 21, 2009

Screw exams.

Just a quick one before I leave for Singapore.

--

Has anyone noticed that all good things so happen to clash with our exams?

With mid-terms, it was American Idol.
With the current trials, its EPL. (ARSHAVIN, ARSHAVIN!) :DDDDDDD

>:O

Arshavin came real close to scoring, the ball hit the goal post then Eduardo got the goal instead. Pfft.

--

I feel a flu coming on. It's what you get for sleeping an average of 4 hours a night. I need to stop procrastinating.

Come to think of it, the reason why I like watching football now is because I had the flu. There was nothing to watch on tv (in the mornings) except for last years UEFA cup. Hmm. I should get sick more often. Before I forget, I know someone will make noise if I don't write this down. So here it is: Another reason is because I want to see Andrei Arshavin! :DD

See, I made it big and bold. Happy?

Haha.

Abigail.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: