Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just a quick one

To remind all of you that I am still breathing and my heart is still beating..

I promise I will post when I have the time..

I've got a 3ooo metre (metre is the SI unit for length) long list of things to post about.

For example.. from the begining of 2009.. sports day, choir, cheer, mlm bakat, random stuff about frogs and dogs ( hey that rhymes), Australia, Kelantan, many people's birthdays ( Kai, Keane, Christine.. OMG Mallek's B'day is tomorrow) and a lot of other stuff..

I've been nerding waaay too much..

here's a short B'day shout out for Mallek Aminullah

Happy Birthday Mallek!!



Mallek is one of my best friends although he is living in a land far far away.. Luckilly we have telephones (i love you Alexander Graham Bell) so Mallek and I can still talk

He used to hate me because I slapped this girl that he used to fancy. Luckilly he stopped liking her.. So he forgave me and we became friends..

If you look at one of my old posts, you will see Malleks name again.. Last year, he won the "Friend which I didn't fight with for the Whole Year Award" beating Chrisitne his closest rival for the title..

Mallek is really understanding and doesn't shunn me or yell at me when I do something dumb.. For example, pose like a unicorn in public...

Thats why he is such a great friend..

gotta go.. Sejarah Book is calling!!

xoxo
Cheryl Anne

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: