Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I have an iBiscuit too! :D

I could not stay off the computer.

D:

Form 2 Geography is killer. I spent my whole Monday trying to cram in literally everything. ALL 16 CHAPTERS! T.T
In the end, I got fed-up. So I decided to read the summary charts at the end of each chapter. Which are of course, no help at all.

Lesson learnt: Always study before hand to avoid unnecessary stress and late nights.

But the test was still manageable.

Anyone watched Manchester United's game against Arsenal on Sunday?

Arshavin is quite hot -.-"













and Rooney's balding. HOHOHO.

Ignore this. It's random stuff I notice about football players. Still, Arshavin is hot :D
Mind you, I'm still supporting Man U 100%
Formula 1's getting boring and predictable. Ferrari and McLaren are not doing very well.

Why does the season finale of American Idol always clash with our mid-terms?
If Adam wins, my biggest smile will be plastered on my face :D




















No, I don't care if he's gay. That doesn't change the fact that he's a really talented singer and performer. He deserves to WIN!

Go Glamberts! :D

Abigail

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: