Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Because Soo Yin said so.

HAI :DD

001 500 Y1N,
please wait. I need to finish my Geography project. Then I'll give you a proper update :D HOHOHO, Merry Christmas.

Meanwhile, keep yourself entertained by staring at the cartoon version of Adam.





---------------------------------

Update: It's 7.49pm. I haven't finished my Geo project yet. Mai eyes hurt. GAH. For PMR! DD:
Update 2: 9.05pm. Still not done :O ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update 3: 10.30pm. CELEBRATE!!! ABIGAIL IS FINALLY DONE! WHUUU :DDDDDD

---------------------------------------------

Okay, I'm too tired to do a proper update. Wait until tomorrow, kay? :D

Abigail.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: