Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Friday, June 26, 2009

Very Belated Holiday Post

Hihihi I am still alive..And this blog shall keep its name.. The name of this blog is The Cheryl Anne never will it be named The Abigail..I would rather eat 3 kgs of papayas than call my blog The Abigail..

Anyway.. I planned to blog during the holidays but instead, I took a little detour and explored the places in Malaysia which begin with the letter
P

Penang

Penang is like the land of food and old people..Or maybe the suns UV rays are like super powerful in Penang so everyone who stays there for too long ends up looking years older...

I don't live in Penang.. thats why I still look and act like a little kid..

Photobucket

My secret to perpetual look-young-ness..

Photobucket

Anti-oxidant packed dragon fruit juice..

Now who said healthy stuff are yucky..

Not everyone is health-concious like me.. Some are greedy and pig-like..

Photobucket">

Such as Darren, the boy stuffing his face with Nasi Kandar..

I went to the coolest place ever.. the Penang Museum.

Its like Penang's version of Muzium Sejarah dan Etnografi..I learnt how Nasi Kandar got it's name..

The Kandar stick.. Many years ago, People carried rice and dishes around using a kandar stick. So they named the rice and dishes Nasi Kandar.





Me playing masak-masak with the traditional coffee making set..



Playing type-type with the typewriter.

Photobucket

Here I am with Dewan Sri Pinang..One of the heritage buildings in the land where buildings can't be higher than 18 m

Check out those wannabe F1 drivers outside Dewan Seri Pinang..

Photobucket

They are too lousy to be F1 drivers.. So they had to resort to mini bicycle drivers.

And Finally.. The one and only

Photobucket

Fort Cornwallis..Ahh this makes me think of form 2 history..good times

Photobucket

Sitting by the sea thinking of sejarah

Lots of animals live in Pulau Pinang..



Photobucket

A lizard carcass whih fell out of my grandma's ceiling..Run Away bee and Christine Run awaaaaaayyyy


Photobucket

A Fi-unicorn-sh.. Fish with horns. Ooohhh

Pangkor


Pangkor is a bloody island.. So I had to endure 30 torturous minutes of sitting in a very boring ferry before I could reach Pangkor.

Photobucket

HMS Pluto once sailed on the same waters.. No Wonder I am Smiling.

Photobucket

A Lovely Huggable looking Panda welcomed me..

Without wasting a minute.. I went to the beach.. I made sure I had my beach essentials..

Photobucket

Trees to shade me from the sun SUN SUN

Photobucket

Sunblock.. So I don't get ugly tan lines. And so my behind doesn't have a white triangle on it.

Photobucket

Clothing so I don't get arrested for public nudity..In Malaysia you can't just go to the beach naked.. not that I want to.

Photobucket

And A beach ball for entertainment.. Aaaaaah I had to huff and puff to blow that ball. And I didn't even play with it in the end.

For those of you who think I am some cowardly person who is too scared to watch CSI

Photobucket

I touched a Jellyfish.. and Jellyfish are harmfull.. See.. I am not such a coward after all

Photobucket

I also climed up a humungous rock. I could have died if I missed a step but I bravely hiked up to the top because I wanted to feel how it would be like if I drank horlicks..

Horlicks makes you be on top of the world..According to the advertisement.



My evil little friend turned on me and tried to steal my bag..
Photobucket

Beware.. Megan the snatch thief..

Since she turned on me..

Photobucket

I had no buddy.. So I befriended this little crab..


Megan got jealous of the crab.. So she sucked up to me
Photobucket

By carving the words CHERYL ROCKS on the sand..

So I forgave her

Photobucket

And we played "lets pose as sailors" together.

Apart from playing gay games..

Photobucket
I built a sandcastle which was beautiful enough to be placed in the lourve..Isn't the sandcastle pretty??

Went canoeing..

Photobucket

Photobucket

OMG.. The first day, I went canoeing, the canoe overturned and JJ's wish almost came true..

Cheryl nearly broke her neck and died.. *touch wood*


But the next day I finally got it.. And I canoed out into the liquid abbyss... blublublub

Photobucket


Photobucket

Pasir Salak


We drove for freakin long to realise that museums are closed on Sundays..Thats what happens when you travel with people like yourself..(bimbo)

You waste time travelling and don't get to visit the museum in the end


Photobucket



Photobucket


Well.. at least I got to climb the non-leaning tower of Pasir Salak..

Hey did you know that all three of the P lands are linked to form two history

xoxo
Cheryl Anne






Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: